309 Manuka honey MGO 300+
- Species-appropriate beekeeping and careful extraction process
- Tested and evaluated by the New Zealand laboratory and additionally by the TU Dresden for food chemistry
- Particularly mild taste.
- 100% pure and natural.
- Without additives, flavor enhancers or preservatives
- "Very personal" imported from private beekeeping
- Proceeds support a good cause
100 grams: Energy (kcal) 327 kcal, protein 0,31 g, fat 0,0 g, of which saturated fatty acids 0,0 g, carbohydrates 80,0 g, of which sugar 71,0 g, salt 0,09 g
1 PU = 250 g (ABM: 170 x 120 x 100 mm)
Store dry and below 25 ° degrees. Not suitable for children under 12 months. Do not add to drinks over 40 degrees.
MANUKA HONEY - THE NATURAL ELIXIR OF LIFE. "COMPLETELY PERSONAL" IMPORTED BY LOVING BEEKEEPERS FROM COROMANDEL, NEW ZEALAND. THE MGO CONTENT WAS TESTED BY THE TU DRESDEN FOR FOOD CHEMICALS AND ANALYZED AND EVALUATED WITH MGO 300+.